Elly Ann's Blog

Jason and Chelsea Bell's little Angel. She is too precious

Friday, June 12, 2009

Week 36 Dr Visit

We had our Dr visit yesterday with Dr Bissell. She is one of our FAVORITES!!!!
No weight gain, which I thought she would be upset with about but wasn't :) thank goodness
Heartbeat was STRONG!!! Go Elly Ann :)
Not dialiated yet but "very soft" Dr Bissell told me if my water were to break this weekend or week that I should call her and/or if I have contractions and I was like WHAT??? What did you say........ I dont think it totally set in yet that we are this CLOSE!!!

We are going to get an Ultrasound on Tuesday because Elly Ann is doing her own thing and those LONG LEGS wont let her "turn" Momma is having a hard time breathing with her HEAD in my rib cage and her feets in my woohoo :) hee hee

SO we will see what we see on Tuesday and depending on that we will know more about the Delivery...... I am anxious to see how much Elly Ann weighs too :) Hopefully not toooooo much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home