Elly Ann's Blog

Jason and Chelsea Bell's little Angel. She is too precious

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today, June 3rd, I had a MOMENT of SILENCE b/c it was my LAST day running!!! Elly Ann just wasn't having it and of course she won :) It was a sad moment for Momma but looking forward to later on when we can run together!!!!

Tomorrow is our 35 week chech-up and then its EVERY week after that going to the Dr. I know it will be "intersting" and hopefully better than my last experience!!!

She has definitely grown!! I am trying to locate my camera to post a picture for everyone but guess its packed away in a box in our garage along with many many other boxes!!!

The move this past weekend was a success, thanks to our WONDERFUL friends that helped us ALL DAY on saturday to get everything out and into our NEW HOME!!!! We are so so excited to be NEW HOME OWNERS!! However we aren't getting carpet till SATURDAY-ish and still painting all the rooms...... Cant wait to see the finished "look"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home