Elly Ann's Blog

Jason and Chelsea Bell's little Angel. She is too precious

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Big Girl- Watch Out Mommy and Daddy

July 1, 2012

EA gets her Big Girl Bed and is super excited!! She loves her new Big Girl Bed and was super excited to go to bed in it!! Mommy and Daddy were a little worried she would jump in bed all night or pull all her toys out and play play play but guess what she went right to sleep.

I cant believe my sweet little girl is turning 3 in ONE WEEK! These past 3 years fee like they've flown by and she is getting so big and growing into her own.

With that said about EA's Birthday in one week she has been asking for her Birthday for the past 2 months!!! Yes almost every day Mommy Daddy My Birthday today? EA wants a cake for her Birthday. Mommy Daddy my firends come over for my Birthday.
I think someone is super excited for her 3rd Birrhday!!! I cant blame her :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home